Why Hawaii is Rebounding
It's not for no reason that Hawaii is named "Paradise." Now, more than ever before, Hawaii tourism is in demand and visitors to the islands are on the increase. 14% more travelers came to Hawaii compared to 2009.
Why the increase? Well here are some of the main reasons:
1. It's more safe and secure. Hawaii has a very low crime rate and veritably no crime at resorts or hotels. Visitors know they will be safe strolling the beaches, shopping for gifts, hiking, or simply relaxing under a tree. That is saying a lot when compared to some of the other sun and fun destinations like Mexico or the Caribbean where crime is on the increase.
All the hotels and resorts on Hawaii are safe and secure. Fear is never a part of a Hawaii vacation.
2. It's like home. Hawaii is a US State. We speak English and use US$. No need for visas or special papers. Your car insurance works with the rental agencies. The phone system is the same as your home town and the people understand your every need. And, you drive on the same side of the street.
3. It's like new! In preparation for the increasing number of visitors, so many hotels and resorts have taken the opportunity to renovate. Here is a partial list and some of the upgrades they have done or are in the process of completing:
4. The Airfare and prices are great! With the stiffening competition in air services, the airlines have lowered prices and some great rates can now be found. It takes some digging but that's what we do well.
5. Hotel and Condominium rates are super great! Over the past few years, Hawaii accommodations has seen some wonderful prices and they are only getting better. Make sure you call us for the best deals or find them on our award-winning site by using the menus in the menu at the top of the page.
6. It's Exotic. Hawaii has a most unique charm. It's Aloha spirit is prevalent throughout and once you have been touched by the beauty of the people and the island culture, you will never forget the best vacation you ever had... you will be back again and again
Enjoy Hawaii again. Now is the time!
For more information about your perfect Hawaii vacation, use the menu links at the top of this page or call our specialists at:
Participate with us on Facebook for Hawaii discussions, free contests and great specials.
Maui Vacations Oahu Vacations Kauai Vacations Hawaii Vacations Perfect Honeymoons